1. Information we collect
Here is an explanation of the types of information we collect when you use our services:
- The Application may collect certain information automatically, including the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, Android Advertising ID for user analytics, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
- We collect the information you choose to share with us when setting up a new account. This type of information includes your name, phone number.
2. How we use information
We are passionate about creating engaging and customized experiences for people. We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our Services. Here’s how:
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- Communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
3. How we share information
We handle your data securely by transmission over https. The information we collect is not share to any third parties.
4. What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at email@example.com
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
7. Your Consent
8. Contact us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org